Adipose tissue (fat) presents a range of benefits over traditional extracted cell materials
Adipose tissue offers benefits:
- Adipose is an expendable tissue and offers lifelong availability
- Adipose or fat is easily harvested by mini-liposuction
- Less painful and less intrusive technique than bone marrow harvesting
- Adipose tissue is the largest microvascular tissue in the body and yields over 100 – 1000 times more pericytes than bone marrow .
- Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) can be obtained in larger volumes at lower risks
- The Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) which is obtained from adipose contains multiple beneficial cell types (e.g. endothelial, Tregs, mesenchymal stem cells, pericytes, macrophages)
- Unique populations of cells including high concentrations of endothelial progenitor cells and T regulatory cells (Tregs) that express up to 100-fold higher levels of the immune suppressive cytokine IL-10 compared to circulating Tregs 
- Single sitting administration of autologous adipose-derived SVF from a patient’s own body means there is no risk of rejection or disease transfer.
The results we have achieved with adipose tissue derived Stromal Vascular Fraction speak for themselves
Over the past five years, our clinics have followed up many hundreds of patients. The majority of these patients have had positive outcomes.